TERMS AND CONDITIONSPlease read the terms and conditions that you have accepted below, carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure that your team is informed of these also. If you would like any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are partnered with the HEALTHYWEALTHY restaurant directly opposite us and also BANGALORE BRASSERIE next to us. If you are planning on having a meal on the day/night of your booking, you can get 10% off the bill by showing this confirmation or just letting the restaurant know that you are our cutsomers.
Where to find us: We are located at the Camden Road end of Brecknock Road, next to the Unicorn Pub.
Our Address : 3 Brecknock Road, Camden, London, N7 0BL
T&C'sPlease read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. Inside Out Escape London are a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are only accepted 48 hours prior to the game start time.
2. You shall not enter the site under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Inside Out Escape London reserves all rights and power to refuse your entry to the site.
3. All children age of between 14 and under must be accompanied at least by a guardian aged 18+.
4. Strictly no mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment shall be allowed whatsoever inside the Escape Room Games except with the explicit permission of Inside Out Escape London. If such recording activity is found, Inside Out Escape has the power and consent expressly granted by you to delete and remove such recordings.
5. Inside Out Escape London expects and requests all visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public, written or orally.
6. You shall be responsible to wear the proper and sensible and suitable footwear and clothing.
7. You have expressly agreed to participate to play at Inside Out Escape ( 3 Brecknock Road, London). at your sole risk.
8. Inside Out Escape London can not and does not guarantee the reliability of the product.
9. In any event Inside Out Escape London shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings or personal property, either within the site or outside of site. Please make full use of the lockers in provided. All items left are done so at your own risk.
10. Inside Out Escape London recommends teams to arrive 5 minutes before the game starts.
11. Inside Out Escape London will try accommodate for lateness where possible, but reserves the right to cancel the booking 30 minutes after the booking time slot or reduce game play time.
12. Food and drink may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
13. Inside Out Escape London is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
14. You shall be solely responsible and accountable for your personal safety and state of health while you participate, play or access the Escape Room Games. Inside Out Escape London advises that you guard against your own personal safety.
15. While you are on the premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
16. Inside Out Escape London does not tolerate any kind of harassment or abuse towards its employees and reserves the right to eject you from the premises without compensation.
17. You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the premises including but not limited to any sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to others. In the event if such item or object is found, you give Inside Out Escape London the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate any item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the site.
18. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
19. It is your sole responsibility to check that any games issued to you are accurate. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the on-line booking system.
20. If you wish to transfer your Game into someone else’s name, you must contact Inside Out Escape London by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Inside Out Escape London may refuse this facility.
21. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is resold in breach of this condition, the booking will be null and void.
22. Inside Out Escape London may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email, phone or text, unless you state otherwise.
23. The website https://www.insideoutescape.co.uk is owned and operated by Inside Out Entertainment Limited T/A Inside Out Escape London and referred to as Inside Out Escape London throughout this document. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Inside Out Escape Website and should be read carefully before any use:(14a) Inside Out Escape does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.(14b) Inside Out Escape's website for your personal and non-commercial use. (14c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Inside Out Escape London website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.(14d) Inside Out Entertainement Ltd will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though "we" shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information, we do however ensure only senior staff members have access do these details.(14e) Inside Out Escape London shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
24. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Inside Out Escape London, T/A Inside out Entertainment LTD. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Inside Out Entertainement Limited and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
For contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: Inside Out Escape London- 3 Brecknock Road,Camden, London, N7 0BL